Your opportunity to work abroad: Customer service with French in beautiful Athens!
Our client is a global leader in the production of electronic devices, as well as in the provision of technical support and in the outsourcing of customer care. The headquarters situated in Greece offer a multicultural environment and many opportunities for upward career progression.
Our client offers a job opportunity in energetic Athens, Greece, the birth place of Western culture. You will live and work in the vibrant capital and enjoy all the advantages that come with it: Beautiful beaches, beautiful architecture, from the world-famous Parthenon Temple to the Panathenaic Stadium, and an exciting mix of historic and modern influences.
To handle our client’s customers enquiries with the established escalating process on the phone. You will be evolving in a multilingual environment, dealing with German speaking customers.
There are opportunities to grow up within the company and it will only depend on your ambition, motivation and results.
• Troubleshooting, solving and proposing recommendations to users experiencing issues
• Ensure quality standards and customer satisfaction
• Maintaining the database (input of consumer issues, questions, recommendations).
• Native or fluent French speaker
• Fluent English (advanced level, B2)
• You have good overall knowledge of PC
• Excellent communication skills
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary for Greece
• Full relocation package for successful candidates that covers: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation in a hotel.
• Relax and organized work environment
• Free training provided
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work and grow up in a large multinational company and to add a valuable step to your career
How to Apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on other available positions, please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
Apply for Your opportunity to work abroad: Customer service with French in beautiful Athens!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly