Customer Support Manager - Malta
This role will play a key part in building and strengthening the Customer Support department.
The key focus of this role is to ensure a high quality of service and aligning CS department’s service with the goals and objectives of the business
- As Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for support and managing the current team as well as helping the team to grow; both in skills and size.
- As issues are raised and identified by your team, you will be responsible for communicating these with internal departments.
- Budget management for the support team with relation to staffing costs.
- Ensure your team and service levels are compliant with the company’s regulated markets.
- You are also responsible for the training and development of your team to ensure they have the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out their position.
What is required?
- Experience in customer service management
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry.
- A team player with Leadership and Motivational skills,
- Helpful, diplomatic and honest individual
- Excellent communications skills
- Great reporting and presentation skills
- Good at surfing the web, using CS-Tools and MS Office