URGENT - Swedish speakers needed in Athens for Customer support role !
Start date : 1710/2016
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Flight ticket provided
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Monthly work performance bonus
- Extra paid if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
- Fluent or Native level Swedish language and good English
- Help desk, customer service, and support experience would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies
- Disciplined ,systematic- problem solving skills required
- Providing customer support by phone ,email ,or chat
- Diagnosing the issue and provide a path to resolving inquiries
- Demonstrating a high level of customer service when helping a customer
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Nordic Languages jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Swedish jobs in Greece