Newly Registered Opportunity for Fluent Swedish Speaker
Your new company
Global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. This organisation serves as a partner for over 100,000 equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries.
Your new role
To work within the Accounting team working to deliver the necessary accounting and reporting requirements expected within a large complex organisation. The role will be involved in General Ledger controlling and reporting, compliance, tax, statutory and multiple general accounting and reporting activities, along with a range of other financial reconciliation and control tasks as required within the team.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Control and manage the accuracy of the General Ledger for assigned companies
- Complete all relevant month end financial close procedures including necessary accruals and prepayments activities
- Facilities and restructuring accounting and control
- Statutory accounting and corporation tax work
- Control and prepare VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales List Reporting, submission of Vat Returns and related compliance
- Prepare and be responsible for all necessary internal reporting required within Europe and to US head office
- Carry out relevant Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Hedging and Revaluatio
- Headcount reporting, control and forecasting support
- Statutory/Corporate reconciliations and European consolidation
- Support and be involved with all audit work.
- Involvement in budget and forecast preparations.
- Manage the fixed asset register and all relevant accounting, liaising with the accounts payable clerks and other business areas where required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you MUST speak fluent Swedish and have knowledge/experience of Swedish GAAP.
What you'll get in return
Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year
Access to childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
Shopping and insurance discounts
Contributory pension with Aviva
Death in service 4x base salary upon death
Private medical insurance after 5 years service
PHI/critical illness cover while employed
Access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.