Customer Care Advisor – German & English
Main responsibility will be to work with European Distributors, primarily those based in the German speaking region and covering the English speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face contact and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
- Communicate with all distributors by phone, e-mail, or in person and provide excellent and accurate service to their requests.
- Make sure standards are met or exceeded for customer service levels.
- Show a high level of professionalism with proper grammar and phone etiquette.
- Review Held for Payment reports on a regular basis and oversee communication to rectify problem orders.
- Identify problems with member accounts and/or orders and solve them accordingly.
- Keep constant communication with your Manager by reporting issues on behalf of the Leaders.
- Work as a team to develop and improve company policies, procedures and processes to advance customer relations and better meet member needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Team Leader to meet customer requests and exceed expectations.
- Travel to assigned region to attend conventions, trainings and meetings, on an as needed basis and as directed by management.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Customer Care Team Leader
- Fluent in German & English
- Previous experience working in a customer service/call centre environment.
- Strong customer focus and professional approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Good computer skills.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines in order to meet customer needs.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
Apply for Customer Care Advisor – German & English
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly