Fluent Portuguese with accounting experience ? Apply now !
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Accounting knowledge
- University graduate
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
- Communicative and willingness to learn
- Experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes
- Invoice processing and resolution
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
- Communication and clarifications with suppliers
- Assist with month-end closing
- Preparation of reports
- Flight ticket provided
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Relocation bonus paid with first salary
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 400€ pm average )
The Company is a pioneer & is among the current leaders in managing the Globalization of Services, Processes & Technology around the world. Their range of services have for a long time reached a point where they can proudly boast to be one of the BPO Companies of choice for managing the Fortune 500 Companies’ business processes in new, unique and imaginative ways which greatly increases their performance, quality of services and operations. They specialize in IT Infrastructure & Management, Enterprise Application, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service and Collections, Insurance, Analytics, as well as Supply-Chain Management & Procurement. With numerous best places to work & quality awards, you can be sure that they offer an exciting but also challenging place to work for people of all specializations, expertise and career-seeking levels.