Customer Advisor - Czech/Slovak speaker
Customer Advisor - Czech or Slovak speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
Your day will focus on one thing: talking to our customers (majority of them will be Croatian or Serbian speaker). You will be doing this by phone, on email and "live chat" in Czech or Slovak & English." You'll be working in one of the coolest (due to be the most talked about office environment in the UK) having undergone a state of the art refurbishment - Check our Customer Service Centre below.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
- Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
- Helping each customer find their ideal car.
- Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
- Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
- Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Czech or Slovak & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars. com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Manchester
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Manchester
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Eastern European Languages jobs in Manchester
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Czech jobs in Manchester
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Slovak jobs in Manchester