Master Data Management Co-ordinator (Dutch or French)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad is looking for a Master Data Management Co-ordinator fluent in Dutch or French. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Accounting Shared Services Process Owners, centre of excellence for Master Data and IT in developing and sustaining business practices and procedures related to Master Data Management.
Duties as follows:
- Liaise with business process streams in Mariposa and Accounting Shared Services to maintain MDM attributes, governance for Customer and Vendor Master ensuring data quality, enrichment, and integrity.
- Resolve data migration issues timely using data migration and business governance rules to avoid business interruption.
- Document requirements, workflows and SOPs to support master data lifecycle for the Accounting Shared Services organisation.
- Responsible for insuring that the MDM procedures are compliant with applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the MDM function.
- Assist with the integration of master data for customers and vendors due to future European SAP deployments or acquisitions. .
- Be primary back up to the Travel Card/ P-Card Admin and perform these duties without exception in the person absence.
As a Master Data Management Co-ordinator you will support the long-term vision for Bio-Rad’s Master Data. To achieve this, you will have:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Extensive operational experience and/or functional understanding of operations from Corporate, Regional and local perspective while maintaining a customer and or vendor focus.
- Fluent in German or French and English is essential.
- SAP and MDM system experience is essential.
- Understanding of Pan European regional businesses and their related data management needs (desirable)
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.