Accounts Payable Helpdesk Co-ordinator
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad is looking for an Accounts Payable Helpdesk Co-ordinator who will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Purchase-to-Pay Payment Processing Supervisor and internal /external business partners to ensure payment processing, supplier inquiries and payment blocks are handled efficiently to ensure payment disruptions are minimised.
Duties as follows:
- Support the Taulia invoicing Portal enrolment campaign and resolve on-going supplier inquiries.
- Answer and resolve Accounts Payable group e-mail and phone inquiries from external suppliers and internal business partners
- Taulia Invoicing Portal Admin Support: Perform Inviter and enrolment transactions in SAP; Answer on-boarding and invoicing questions from suppliers; Liaise with Purchasing on questions around Purchase Orders from suppliers; Provide subject matter expertise on portal functionality to suppliers and internal business partners as needed; open and coordinate help-desk tickets with Taulia support.
- Review and release payment blocks in SAP for invoices blocked for three-way match variances, non-PO postings and foreign currency postings.
- Resolve Accounts Payable aging items greater than 90 days old
- Upload Sunshine “Open Payments” payments to MediSpend
- Investigate and resolve payment returns and refunds
- Coordinate Treasury requests for large foreign currency hedging on 3rd party supplier liabilities
- Ad-hoc Accounts Payable projects as needed.
- Experience in payables processes and data related to transaction
- SAP Accounts Payable system experience (essential)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Other European languages desirable
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.