Card Services Clerk (French or German Speaking)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad is looking for a Card Services Clerk fluent in French and or German. You will be responsible for administration and control of the EMEA Shared Service Centre Travel card and Payment card purchasing program and maintaining the Corporate Policies and Procedures associated with the program.
Duties as follows:
- Document requirements, workflows and SOPs to support Payment card administration, ensure all SOX controls are complied with and evidenced and all SOX process narratives are current and correct.
- Perform administrative tasks to support program including but not limited to:
- Administer both the Travel Card and P-card operation for EMEA SSC including applications for new card holders, cancellation, limit changes and card stoppage as appropriate.
- Act as card provider first point of contact for issues related to day to day process and usage.
- Support customer queries relating to concur use and operation, expenses, policy, payments and claims.
- Train local cardholders and approvers on policy and software.
- Maintain current bank contact information and a list of all P-Cards issued with account number, expiration date and three digit identification code.
- Monitor timeliness of claimant’s expenses and receipts submission.
- Maintain communication with users with outstanding expenses for more than <30 days to ensure timely claim submission
- Responsible for insuring that the Travel Card and P-Card procedures are compliant with applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures. Ensure all Expenses claims are processed in accordance with the correct tax legislation for the country.
- Preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the P-Card program to drive improved compliance within the business.
- Previous Travel Card or P-card and/or Concur experience required. Previous experience of supporting any automated Expenses system an advantage.
- Strong Accounting & Excel knowledge linked to SAP essential for month end close activity.
- Attention to detail and follow through with appropriate course of action.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with individual team contributors, business partners, and management.
- Fluent French or German and English essential
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Western European Languages jobs in Watford
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting English jobs in Watford
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting French jobs in Watford
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting German jobs in Watford