Sales Ledger Clerk (European Languages)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad are looking for a number of Cash Applications Clerks, who are fluent in one or more of the following languages other than English: Dutch, Flemish, German, French or Spanish.
You will be first point of contact for one of the following five regions: UK, BeNeLux / Spain/ Germany / Switzerland/ France. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the OTC Cash Application Supervisor and wider team to develop and sustain business practices and/or procedures for all related processes and data related to transactional processing for the Order-to-Cash process stream in the EMEA Shared Services organisation.
Working with external and internal partners, you will need excellent skills in one of the above European languages in addition to English to ensure timely application of cash to outstanding receivables in an effort to minimise DSOs and help improve cash flow and cash management in a structured process for the company Duties as follows:
- Work with Cash Application Supervisor and wider teams in the Accounting Shared Services Organisation, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to drive process efficiencies through further automation in the EMEA Shared Service organisation
- Processing and driving downward trending for unapplied payments, unidentified payments and re-applications
- Process in a controlled manner the remittances, direct debits and credit card processing, credit note management and all corrective activities to ensure we are in line with targets and deadlines.
- Ensure we minimise DSOs and improve cash flow and cash management using disciplined accounting method.
- Identify and resolve all issues for daily Cash Application activity in an effort to prevent any business interruption to our operations ensuring complete and controlled delivery on a daily basis to meet our SLA’s and support our KPI’s .
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts Receivable transactions to daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual deadline and period close.
- Participate in producing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly. Annual reporting from the Cash Application outputs to support out compliance to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Participate in internal/external Meetings and Customer Visits Working off site to support the team delivery and meet our our obligations to our Customers as and when required
As a OTC Cash Applications Clerk, you will contributes in the team journey to reach stability and absolute accuracy by producing professional outputs, building relationships and demonstrating behaviours to complement our team vision and public profile. To achieve this, you will have:
- Knowledge of Treasury, including payment methods, payment types and Cash App Controls.
- Cash Application accounting disciplines desired to achieve excellence
- SAP User experience with the following modules: Credit Management/Cash Applications/Standard Reporting Dispute Management
- Strong written and verbal communication required with Fluency in either Dutch, Flemish, German, French or Spanish to ensure accurate communication with regional contacts
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Negotiation skills for interacting with individuals team members, business partners, management and customers
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability and collaboration
This is an exciting time to join Bio-Rad who offer a world of career opportunities and will provide you with the training and development you need to succeed in your career. In return they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Western European Languages jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Dutch jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Flemish jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting German jobs in Watford