Quotes Administrator (Dutch/French Speaking)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad are looking for a Quote Administrator, you will need to be fluent in Dutch and will be the first point of contact for all quotes and general enquiries from our internal and external customers. This position is very administration focused; you will be spending around 90% of your time partaking in administration duties. You will serve as key member of the quotation team responsible for delivering a quality business processing service for quotes.
Duties as follows:
- Coordinate preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes
- Check and validate all information for the quote is provided and if not escalate to the right team
- Ensure the following transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times
- Set up quote into standard quote templates and send quotation to the appropriate approval flow.
- Manage the approval flow of open quotes to ensure no bottlenecks are found and customers are quoted in a timely manner.
- Analyse, compare and interpret detailed and sometimes poorly defined information; make sound and accurate judgments based on previous knowledge.
- Assist in identification of and preparation for parts to be sent out for quotation
- Coordinate with pricing manager to get missing or up to date pricing data and cost
- Identify and work to resolve problems that develop, escalating problems encountered to manager in a timely manner when necessary, with recommendations for solutions.
- Recommend more efficient and proficient processes
- Serve as point of contact for activities in area of responsibility and provide reliable information and support to sales teams
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed
- Maintain customer files that may include but not be limited to pricing
As a Quote Administrator, you will assist with the development of corporate standards to ensure that the company is always represented in a professional and consistent manner.
To achieve this, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be Fluent in Dutch
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills needed
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills; must be able to navigate the Internet efficiently.
- SAP and SFDC experience desirable
- Experience dealing with customers: quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance
- Able to work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate innovative approaches or solutions to solve challenges
- Demonstrated team player who is highly responsible and committed
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree or equivalent in Business/Commercial or similar disciplines is desirable, but not essential.
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.