Tender and Contracts Administrator (Dutch or French Speaking)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad are looking for a Tender and Contract Administrator, you will need to be fluent in Dutch to pro-actively support the tender and bid management elements of the business. You will work individually and as part of the team, researching and understanding individual pre-qualification and tender requirements in respect of the submissions being made to ensure they are accurate and fully compliant so deadlines are successfully met.
Duties as follows:
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to meet overall objectives
- Execute the contract, in case of cost per reportable they invoice accordingly
- Set prices in the system according to the contract. Ensure the instrument is allocated correctly for RR, the prices set in the system...
- Proactively follow contracts for renewals and send reminders to customers
- Undertake and complete PQQ, PFQ submissions and technical/compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest
- Download/upload tender documents via procurement portals
- Maintain a library of frequently used documents and standard responses
- Liaise with colleagues to gather supportive data and works information
- Manage the approval process before the tender is submitted
- Create and collate information as required including CVs, technical information, statistics and presentation slides
- Create production of final documents
- Assist with the production of new documentation
- Internal/External communications in French or Dutch and English
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch
- Knowledge of the life sciences and clinical diagnostics market (this is desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good computer literacy and presentation skills
- SFDC and SAP experience desirable
- A strong administrative background and preferably experience within marketing / business development / bid management
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Dutch jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service French jobs in Hertford