Customer Services Administrator (Dutch or French Speaking)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
Bio-Rad are looking for an Order Administrator, you will need to be fluent in Dutch. The order administrator will have ownership for the order administration process which interfaces with sales representatives, and other individuals in Dutch and English via phone, fax, or electronically in order to handle several different pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
Duties as follows:
- Ensure transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times : Order entry, order follow-up, stock information, backorder reports & invoicing, claim & return handling and crediting
- Provide reliable information and support, fast order processing, prompt and precise invoicing for our customers as well as for our various internal and external partners applying the differentiation policies based on our customers segmentation
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed
- Work closely with Finance team and ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum
- Collate and verify all relevant order information to ensure documents are complete for order processing
- Maintain customer files that may include but not be limited to pricing, notification of last shipment, delivery schedules, reserves and backorders.
- Process special orders
- Research and resolve accounting, pricing, and shipping issues.
- Research and resolve import and export issues.
- Experience in a similar role
- Be Fluent in Dutch
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills needed
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills; must be able to navigate the Internet efficiently.
- SAP and SFDC experience desirable
- Experience dealing with customers: quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance
- Able to work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate innovative approaches or solutions to solve challenges
- Demonstrated team player who is highly responsible and committed
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to meet deadlines Degree or equivalent in Business/Commercial or similar disciplines is desirable, but not essential.
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website www.hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Dutch jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Hertford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service French jobs in Hertford