Customer Services Team Leader (French or Dutch speaking)
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
The Customer Advocate Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of advocates ensuring we drive customer loyalty and provide the best customer experience at every touch-point. You will manage:
- Customer advocate team- front line customer support who will triage calls according to type of enquiry
- Tender support- providing high quality and timely tenders ensuring engagement with sales and other functions is managed appropriately
• To lead and motivate your team to ensure team objectives are achieved for service and sales within the Customer Service environment.
• Ongoing training and coaching to continually improve the efficiency of the processes and the quality of service delivered to all customers
• To effectively manage a team of up to 15 CARs (Customer Advocate Representative) including all associated administration tasks
• To support CARs through coaching, side-by-sides and call listening and identify and provide relevant training and support to lever individual agent's capability
• Helping team members with new systems and processes
• To pro-actively manage all team management related issues
• Advises Line manager on key issues, trends, customer expectations
• Reviews monthly customer satisfaction survey results with each CSR, comparing the individual results to the overall department results.
• Ensuring the team members have up to date and accurate information regarding products, stocks and any other information required to enable them to respond effectively
• Provision of reports and statistical information on order status and any other information as required along analysing other data on customer service levels being provided
Managing Business Processes:
• To perform all tasks following company policy and procedures, including legal and regulatory requirements
• To embrace all prescribed company standards and to monitor and act upon team performance to ensure adherence to required standards
• To ensure your team works effectively together to achieve or exceed set operational targets and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Liaising with Resource Planning to ensure calls are answered within agreed SLA's.
• To actively analyse data to ensure effective decisions are made and that customer satisfaction is being achieved through effective case resolution and experience.
• Ensuring the Customer Processes and Procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
• Liaising with internal departments and being able influence others Managing the Customer Relationship
• Manages and monitors the resolution of more complex escalated enquiries from external and internal customers
• To actively coach staff to improve their capability to handle complaints to reduce the number of cases requiring escalation
To achieve this, you will have:
- Multi-lingual - European (Dutch and/or French) languages is desired but not essential
- Previous experience of leading a team of Customer Service representatives, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Experience in motivating others to meet or exceed the demands established by the customers and business alike.
- A proven track record of being able to react to escalating issues in a quick and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong listening skills and verbal and written communication
- Technology savvy and have proficiency with Microsoft applications and Excel
- Confident and patient individual with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- A resilient and creative approach to dealing with difficult customer enquiries and complaints.
- Knowledge of SFDC and SAP desired
More jobs like this
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Watford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Dutch jobs in Watford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Watford
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service French jobs in Watford