Swedish Content Coordinator - Malta
The Content Coordinator will form part of the central CRM department and will work closely together with the Commercial team, Design and SEO teams in order to deliver quality and unique content across all marketing channels. This role will take full ownership of all content across multiple brands and channels, whilst being the main point of contact for one of our main casino brands. The Content Coordinator will also be responsible for the flawless execution of all content initiatives and campaigns.
You will report directly to the CRM Operations Manager.:
- Create quality, unique and on-brand content within specified timelines
- Take full ownership for all content across all brands
- Localize English content to make it more appealing to the brands market
- Work closely with SEO, Design, CRM and Commercial teams to deliver on-time and creative campaigns and promotions
- Take a hands-on role in the creation of localized CRM campaigns for the brands markets
- Help in the execution of marketing communications
- Create engaging SEO content, blog posts and social media posts
- Enhance current content across all brands
Role and Responsibilities
- Excellent command of the Swedish language
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the online casino industry, preferably within a Content or CRM role.
- Good knowledge of CMS tools
- Good knowledge of Email marketing tools
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and flexible attitude
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to go that extra mile
- Results driven
- Able to work independently and also as part of team
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good communication skills in English, (written and spoken)
Formal Role Requirements:
- Proven editorial skills, excellent, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in Swedish and English
- A good understanding of how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and a knowhow of creating content that draws an audience.
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications;
- Able to manage and balance the content that needs to be shared, able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
- Experience of working in an environment across brands, teams and functions and with third party software providers.