Purchase Ledger Clerk - Invoice (European languages)
Bio-Rad is looking for a number of Purchase to Pay Invoice Processing Clerks, who are fluent in one or more of the following languages other than English: Dutch, Flemish, German or French. You will be first point of contact for one of the following four regions: UK, BeNeLux, Spain / Germany / Switzerland/ France.
You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Purchase-to-Pay Process Supervisor in developing and sustaining business practices and procedures for all related indirect/direct payables processes and data related to transactional processing for the Procure-to-Pay process stream in the Accounting Shared Services organisation. Working with external and internal partners, you will need excellent skills in one of the above European languages in addition to English to ensure timely delivery of workload, adhering to targets and deadlines.
This position is administration focused; you will be spending around 90% of your time partaking in administration duties.
Duties as follows:
- First point of contact for all quotes and general enquiries from our internal and external customers
- Key member of the quotation team responsible for delivering a quality business processing service for quotes
- Work with PTP Invoice Processing Supervisor to drive process efficiencies through standardisation and further automation in Accounting Shared Services
- Process vendor invoices accurately and timely in line with accounting procedures and organisational DOA policy
- Expeditiously resolving reconciling items/held invoices via partnership with other teams - Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required, per organisational approval matrix.
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions.
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current.
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined PTP processes for PO raising prior to invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, support education of business users/vendors to follow correct procedure.
- Proactively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key vendors and business contacts.
As a Purchase to Pay Invoice Processing Clerk, you will demonstrate invoice processing and payment is completed timely and efficiently to prevent any business interruption to our operations as a result of non-payment. To achieve this, you will have:
- Progressive experience in payables processes and data related to transaction processing
- Extensive SAP AP system experience
- Be Fluent in either Dutch, Flemish, German, French or Spanish
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability and collaboration
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Western European Languages jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Dutch jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting Flemish jobs in Watford
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Accounting French jobs in Watford