Sports Trading Risk Manager (Russian Speaking) to be based in Tallinn, Estonia
An exciting and challenging position providing Risk Management and Trading Solutions to a rapidly-expanding international sports betting operator. As a specialist within the Trading Division, and utilizing strong judgment and decision-making skills, you will be responsible for analyzing betting patterns, controlling limits and executing customer risk profiling.
• The maintenance of all procedures related to the detection and processing of high-risk activity within customer accounts.
• The examination of existing fraudulent trends through analysis of accounts and monitoring of transaction patterns.
• Identifying and preventing further transactions from being processed.
• Analysing bet history and appropriate trends to take appropriate action on suspicious accounts. Taking discretionary decisions based on research.
• The maintaining of control of liability management and limits.
• Grouping accounts in accordance with customer risk profiles.
• Day-to-day cooperation with in-house Payments, Know Your Customer, and Customer Support teams to ensure that any decision made in respect of any specific account, is executed and communicated to a customer appropriately with a strong degree of consistency.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Trading or Risk Management Department.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of sports betting.
• Strong logical skills, together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs.
• Expertise in preparation and analyzing of structured and unstructured data.
• A strong understanding and focus on trading risk.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and to develop as a professional.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
• Strong problem solving skill set.
• Able to make decisive decisions under pressure.
• Personable character with good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.
• Ability to work shifts patterns, including weekends.
• Native Russian speaker based in the Tallinn area.
Apply for Sports Trading Risk Manager (Russian Speaking) to be based in Tallinn, Estonia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly