Sports Trading Risk Manager (Russian Speaking) to be based in Tallinn, Estonia
An exciting and challenging position providing Risk Management and Trading Solutions to a rapidly-expanding international sports betting operator. As a specialist within the Trading Division, and utilizing strong judgment and decision-making skills, you will be responsible for analyzing betting patterns, controlling limits and executing customer risk profiling.
• The maintenance of all procedures related to the detection and processing of high-risk activity within customer accounts.
• The examination of existing fraudulent trends through analysis of accounts and monitoring of transaction patterns.
• Identifying and preventing further transactions from being processed.
• Analysing bet history and appropriate trends to take appropriate action on suspicious accounts. Taking discretionary decisions based on research.
• The maintaining of control of liability management and limits.
• Grouping accounts in accordance with customer risk profiles.
• Day-to-day cooperation with in-house Payments, Know Your Customer, and Customer Support teams to ensure that any decision made in respect of any specific account, is executed and communicated to a customer appropriately with a strong degree of consistency.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Trading or Risk Management Department.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of sports betting.
• Strong logical skills, together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs.
• Expertise in preparation and analyzing of structured and unstructured data.
• A strong understanding and focus on trading risk.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and to develop as a professional.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
• Strong problem solving skill set.
• Able to make decisive decisions under pressure.
• Personable character with good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.
• Ability to work shifts patterns, including weekends.
• Native Russian speaker based in the Tallinn area.