Customer Services Representative
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Bio-Rad, since 1952 Bio-Rad laboratories have been advancing scientific discovery by manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life sciences, research and clinical diagnostics market. Due to experiencing significant growth they are opening a new Shared Service Centre in Watford next to Watford Junction in January 2017.
The Customer Advocate Representative will provide front line customer support and will triage calls according to type of enquiry. You will:
- Be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem, and to keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue.
- Facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate functions
- Implement/recommends a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again, or recommends products or services to better meet customers' needs.
- Manage pro-actively inbound and outbound calls
- Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
- Logging of calls from customers onto our database and following escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all of our customers and show empathy for the customer at all times
- Develop and execute Customer Success Plans for each account, including both strategic and tactical approaches to ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Cross- and upselling to development and retention accounts by informing customers of promotions and special deals as well as service options.
- Developed customer intimacy based on trust and gained customer insight
- Managed the Customer Service Lifecycle for key customers
- Liaising with clients about various products and various aspects of their needs (order, invoicing, deliveries…), being accountable for the whole customer experience
- To maintain good working relations with internal and external customers and to liaise with Sales teams, logistics and Finance teams on a regular basis.
- Supply customers with expected delivery dates and delivery status, or product status when required
- Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
To achieve this, you will have:
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a systematic thought processes to managing your own workload
- An ability to follow procedures whilst empathising with customers to resolve cases/issues.
- A resilient and creative approach to dealing with difficult customer enquiries and complaints.
- Strong customer service focus essential with a determination to resolve issues.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands.
- Influencing people at all levels across the business to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems an advantage
- A creative thinker and willing to challenge existing processes and propose solutions
- of SFDC and SAP desired
- Experience in a Customer Service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word and Excel)
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships internally and externally
This is an exciting time to join Bio-Rad who offer a world of career opportunities and will provide you with the training and development you need to succeed in your career. In return they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment website hays.co.uk/jobs/bio-rad or please apply now with an up to date CV.
More jobs like this
- £28,000 to £30,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Watford
- £28,000 to £30,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service French jobs in Watford
- £28,000 to £30,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service German jobs in Watford
- £28,000 to £30,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Spanish jobs in Watford