Fluent German or fluent French permanent office roles available
Primary Job Function:
The person in this role will be expected to timely and accurately support the tasks specific to the department within the Shared Services Centre, including acting as the first point of contact for queries relating to Order Processing, Candidate on & off boarding and System upkeep. This position requires the ability to work independently with people of multiple grade levels including internal teams, third party vendors and external clients to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction levels are sustained. Specific activities include data entry, processing information, research and analysis and problem solving.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Hiring Managers (HM) as required to discuss and create requisitions
- Respond to emails and queries from Suppliers regarding the requisition
- Manage the submission process, including reviewing candidate submittals, creating shortlists and facilitating the interview process.
- Work with HM and Supplier to identify the selected candidate and create the work order accordingly, including managing the PO process as required.
- Ensure the e-tool is updated
Work Order Processing
- Work with the HM and Suppliers to process and manage any work order updates and/or revisions, including all e-tool updates.
- Manage and track the approval process of all work orders creations and/or updates
- Ensure clear and precise communications are undertaken in a timely manner
On & Off Boarding
- Manage all on and off boarding activities for all new starters, including all e-tool updates.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers, supporting the following topics areas:
On & Off Boarding
- Facilitate all invoice and technical queries to the appropriate team member
- Other Duties as assigned
Minimum education required: A Level or equivalent In what field of study: General
Minimum years experience required: Experience required from the following fields, Business- coordinator, customer service/call center, analysts, project specialist or recruitment/HR Administrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and excel
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Data entry ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
- Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
- Knowledge of E-Tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
- Languages Required English
Apply for Fluent German or fluent French permanent office roles available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly