Administration Assistant/Co-Ordinator with Languages
Our client, a prestigious Translation Services provider, has an excellent opportunity for an administrator / translation co-ordinator.
You will be part of the patent operations team which co-ordinates all elements of the patent translation process to ensure that deadlines and country-specific requirements are met. This is an administrative process where customer liaison forms an important part of the role. Team members also gain a basic understanding of patent filing formalities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Preparation of internal paperwork in line with the client’s instructions, and entering and processing orders through the workflow management system
Liaison between in-house and/or freelance translator and client to resolve any queries that may arise during translation
- Invoicing instructions to Invoicing Department
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- either French, German or Spanish to degree level or French, German or Spanish mother tongue with an excellent command of English
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The starting salary is £21,000 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from local train station.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation French jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation German jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Spanish jobs in Buckinghamshire