Evening secretary (m/f)
Do you speak fluent English and German? Are you dedicated, open-minded, team-oriented and stress-resilient? Are you good at dealing with people with high work demands and looking for a new challenge in Munich?
Our client, an international company located in the centre of Munich, is looking for an
Evening Secretary (m/f)
This position is on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
- Working with and assisting business partners
- Preparing and drawing up correspondence in German and English
- Preparing presentations and documents
- Independent administration as well as management of incoming correspondence
- Planning and organising events, appointments and travel
- General admin and extensive calendar management
- Fluent German and English
- Previous experience in assistance positions, ideally in the financial industry
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Service mentality and team-orientated
- Flexible and efficient
- Working hours from 16 or 17 o´clock until approximately 20 o´clock
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If so, I would definitely like to here from you!
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV via email in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0049 (0)89 24 224 845
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to ELA International GmbH. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.elainternational.de