Pre-Implementation Specialist - Fluent German
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
To successfully support the company’s growth in Europe, HomeAway is seeking a talented Pre-Implementation Specialist - Fluent German.
Duties will include:
- Screening property managers (PMs): Provide detailed recommendations based on current account state to clients and Sales, based on research into client accounts, customer needs, and available options, with goal of ensuring client access to tools and ability to optimize listings
- Advise PMs, ensuring understanding of processes, translating technical concepts as needed, and helping PMs choose the best path for managing their account
- Own and participate in strategic initiatives related to HomeAway goals, including helping launch new tools and capabilities in concert with Product and Business Development teams and empowering clients to manage their accounts successfully via education and tool adoption
- Individually manage IPM-related projects — from planning to execution or program maintenance — such as consultation program to assist Sales in best serving client needs, pilot programs, and product adoption campaigns, as assigned
- Provide feedback on new tools, products, and policies to partner teams to help ensure PM needs are covered in new releases
- Manage global activation pipeline and project timelines; make decisions on project priority, using available data
- Offer feedback to improve team and cross-team processes and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Track and provide metrics related to performance and various projects
- Fluent in English and German
- A Confirmed technical support, project coordinator (or 1 year of project management experience), or client success experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a client-centric approach
- Self-starter; proven ability to take ownership of projects, maintaining timelines, keeping stakeholders updated, and managing project details
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
- Ability to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Experience with Excel necessary; experience Salesforce.com, with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML preferred
What do we have to offer?
You will join a first class Client Solutions team in one of the most successful online pure-player company.
You will be part of the HomeAway® team in our offices in London.
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Team nights out – go karting, bowling, table tennis, dinner, drinks etc
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Private Health Care
- Access to pension scheme
- Salary Protection scheme
- Annual appraisal and salary review
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Client Solutions team.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!