Digital Account Executive - Arabic, Greek or German speaking
Essence is a global digital agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, HP Inc., method, Tesco Mobile and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 540 people strong, manages over $850MM in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via offices in Chicago, Delhi, London, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. Part of GroupM, Essence is majority owned by WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Visit essencedigital.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essencedigital.
About the role
Biddable & Programmatic involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
We are looking for bright, driven and analytically minded individuals to become part of our fast growing, exciting business and to seize the opportunities that such an environment provides. Great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and to talk about a wide variety of complex issues are essential.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Learn the craft of biddable and become an expert in one or more search channels
- Support biddable campaigns / campaign optimization - optimizing bids, managing bids, setting up new keyword lists or updating old ones, reporting (building reports, figuring out insights to deliver to the client, ensuring dashboard accuracy
- Effectively manage your designated search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Contribute to team knowledge sharing and implement best practices
- Keep up to date with latest industry news and be proactive in spotting trends (seasonal or otherwise) which could affect clients' campaigns
A bit about yourself:
- A minimum 2:1 from a top-tier university or equivalent
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in developing client relationships and maintaining efficient communication across the team
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Apply for Digital Account Executive - Arabic, Greek or German speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Science Western European Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Science German jobs in London (Central)
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Science Greek jobs in London (Central)
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Science Middle East Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Science Arabic jobs in London (Central)