My client, an international law firm with offices all over the world, is seeking an Assistant (m/f) to join the team.
Frankfurt am Main
You will assist lawyers in their daily business in the Financial Services sector.
- Your responsibilities involve the following:
- Travel arrangements and diary management
- Working with complex documents, formatting and amending
- Correspondence in German and English, independently and after dictation
- Preparing presentations and filing of documents
- Other administrative tasks
- Successfully completed vocational training as a legal secretary (m/f), foreign language correspondent (m/f) or commercial education
- Work experience in a law firm
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
- Very good MS office skills
- Team player with a very proactive approach
- You are organised and a great communicator
If you would like to apply for the above role, please submit your application (CV in English) stating your earliest start date and salary expectations to Laura Schaub via email@example.com. Please quote reference number GFLS/329836 in your cover sheet.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.