Accounts receivable position in Bucharest to work in an American BPO! Portuguese speakers!
MGI is an international expert in the multilingual recruitment industry with over 10 years of experience. Our client in Romania; is now looking for a Portuguese Accounts receivable Specialist to join an international team.
What can you find in Bucharest?
As the primary entry point in Romania, you will find an interesting mix of old and new architecture with excellent attractions for everyone. Its culture, trendy bars and delicious eating options will engage you from the first moment.
Who is the hiring company?
An American multinational specialized in business process outsourcing and information technology services. You will be amazed by the opportunities that this company will bring you from the beginning.
- Create manual invoices, credit note processing
- Booking of incoming payments
- Account maintenance
- Customer master data maintenance
- Cash application & reconciliation, Accounts reconciliation
- Dispute management coordination
What are we looking for?
- Good PC Skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Patience, empathy and preciseness.
- Portuguese + English (EU Passport required)
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Competitive salary (higher than the average salaries in Romania).
- Flight tickets + taxi + 2 weeks accommodation.
- Rent allowance for two years.
- Ongoing training!
- Realistic opportunities to grow within the company.
This is not only a job, but an opportunity to develop your career in a multinational working environment. Are you ready? Romania is waiting for you!
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Accounts receivable position in Bucharest to work in an American BPO! Portuguese speakers!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly