Finance Manager - German Speaking
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
Finance Manager - German Speaking - West London
Our client, a Global Healthcare company is seeking a German Speaking Finance Manager to join their team based in West London.
- Work and build good relationships with local market Finance Directors and business partners, outsource providers, tax consultants, auditors and external authorities where relevant
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual deliveries in terms of Statutory Reporting, Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes, Transfer Pricing, Statistical and Healthcare Regulatory Reporting, between the fulfilling of other local Requirements and Taxes
- Indirect Tax and statistical returns
- Prepare and support with annual audit and special audit requirements;
- Fluency in both German and English
- Fully Qualified Accountant and / or Tax Professional (CTA/ACA/ACCA) or overseas equivalents such as "Wirtschaftspruefer", "Steuerberater", "Steuerfachwirt" or "Bilanzbuchhalter IFRS"
- Proven experience in statutory accounts and differences between IFRS and German GAAP would be considered essential, with specific knowledge of the German reality is considered necessary
- Financial modelling skills/high level of competence using Excel
- Audit experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.