French Customer Service – Vacancies in Athens
Reference no.: MZ 474
Start date: ASAP
Location: Athens, Greece
Relocation: Flight tickets paid, 2 Weeks hotel accommodation, Taxi from airport
We are currently hiring French speakers for an entry-level position in Athens, Greece.
Are you interested to gain professional experience in a recognized company that offers possibilities of professional development? Would you also like to enjoy your life while doing so?
If so, here is what our Junior level, English Customer Service roles on the Mediterranean can offer:
1st Line Tech Support - Help the Company’s customers that have questions and technical issues with specific products or services. Use the database and your training to find a solution – through email, chat and inbound phone calls. Report and forward issues to other teams (escalation) if necessary. Enjoy communicating with people worldwide.
- Fluency in French language (native or close to native level)
- Good level of English
- Desire to gain great customer service skills
- Very good Computer skills and knowledge
- Interested to know about current technology and communications
- Positive attitude towards the world
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED: Candidates coming from abroad can benefit from a relocation package that includes: Up to 2 weeks hotel accommodation and a flight ticket to Athens + taxi from the airport. We will also provide you with information and assistance on how to find a place to live and help you get your tax number and bank account.
- Great salary
- Performance bonuses
- 14 salaries per year
- Additionally – restaurant tickets, vouchers
- World class, paid training (certificates)
- Exceptionally multicultural environment
- Numerous, daily Company social events you can be a part of
- Full Medical Insurance
- Ability to work extra and make more money
Who we are:
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You will have a contact person who gives you all job-related details
- You can ask for your application’s feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face a situation where a company does not reply to you for days
- All of our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus schemes to candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply either by clicking on the Application button, or send us an email at Mariyan@dkglobalrecruitment.com with your CV in English attached (please also mention the role you are interested in). Please note that we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible, should you be suitable for the role.
Apply for French Customer Service – Vacancies in Athens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation French jobs in Greece