Customer Service jobs for Danish speakers – Junior level, no experience required!
Reference no.: MZ 548
Start date: ASAP
Location: Athens, Greece
Relocation: Flight tickets paid, 2 Weeks hotel accommodation, Taxi from airport
We are currently hiring Danish speakers for an entry-level position in Athens, Greece for our client – a Large Multinational BPO Company.
Help the Company’s customers that have questions on specific products or services use the database to find a solution – through email, chat and inbound phone calls. Report and forward issues to other teams (escalation) if necessary. Enjoy communicating with people worldwide.
- Fluency in Danish language (native or close to native level)
- Good level of English
- Desire to gain great customer service skills
- Interested to know about current technology and communications
- Positive attitude towards the world
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED: Candidates coming from abroad can benefit from a relocation package that includes: Up to 2 Weeks hotel accommodation and a flight ticket to Athens + taxi from the airport. We will also provide you with information and assistance on how to find a place to live and help you get your tax number and bank account.
- Great salary
- Performance bonuses
- 14 salaries per year
- Additionally – restaurant tickets, vouchers
- World class, paid training (certificates)
- Exceptionally multicultural environment
- Numerous, daily Company social events you can be a part of
- Full Medical Insurance
- Ability to work extra and make more money
Our Client is one of the biggest and definitely one of the best Customer Contact Management Companies in the world. They specialize and excel in IT Support, Customer Care, Inbound and Outbound Sales (B2C & B2B), as well as Customer Service. Recognized as one of the top BPO Companies in the world, they are often an employer of choice in the countries where they have presence. Young, dynamic and very international workplace environment, world-class facilities and work enjoyment is what you can expect, should you receive an invitation to join them in any of their branches!
How to Apply
Please apply either by clicking on the Application button, or send us an email at Mariyan@dkglobalrecruitment.com with your CV in English attached (please also mention the role you are interested in). Please note that we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible, should you be suitable for the role.
More jobs like this
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Nordic Languages jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Danish jobs in Greece