Vacancies for Finnish speakers – Accounts Receivables Executives in Bucharest
Reference no.: MZ 595
Start date: ASAP
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Relocation: Full relocation package
We are currently hiring Polish speakers for an entry-level position in Bucharest, Romania for our client – a Large Multinational BPO Company (more about our Client below).
Junior Accounts Receivable Exec. - Help the Company’s customers by processing outstanding AR invoices, reporting & communicating with their 3rd party customers, regarding the AR invoices. Maintain relations with payment overdue customers and inform them regarding available options for resolving payment issues. Last but not least, enjoy communicating with people worldwide!
- Fluency in Finnish language (native or close to native level)
- Good level of English
- Desire to gain great customer service skills
- Very good Computer skills
- University degree (any)
- Positive attitude towards the world
- Be willing to gain professional skills
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED: Candidates coming from abroad can benefit from a relocation package that MAY include: Up to 2 weeks of hotel accommodation, covered transportation costs to Bucharest, as well as a potential and negotiable rent assistance, where applicable. They will also provide you with information and assistance on how to find a place to live and help you get your tax number bank account and any necessary documents to start your life in Bucharest.
- Good salary
- Rent allowance
- Full relocation package
- Special insurances – great medical and life insurance
- Additionally – other monetary and non-monetary benefits
- World class, paid training (certificates included)
- Exceptionally multicultural environment
- Numerous, daily Company social events you can be a part of
Who we are:
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You will have a contact person who gives you all job-related details
- You can ask for your application’s feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face a situation where a company does not reply to you for days
- All of our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus schemes to candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply either by clicking on the Application button, or send us an email at Mariyan@dkglobalrecruitment.com with your CV in English attached (please also mention the role you are interested in). Please note that we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible, should you be suitable for the role.
More jobs like this
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Bucharest
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Nordic Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Finnish jobs in Bucharest