Use your language skills!Italian/Spanish/French jobs in Greece
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
● Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations
● Assist clients with expertise consultation via phone, email and chat and demonstrate knowledge of all client's products and services.
● Identify and escalate priority issues
● Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
- Good english , also C2 level for any other language mentioned in title
- European nationality or a work permit for Greece
- No previous work experience required
- Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Excellent communication, soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Self motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Up to 200€ performance bonus per month
- Flight ticket provided to Athens
- Taxi pickup service from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Monthly performance bonus
- 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
- Overtime paid
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Get instant feedback of your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with us online.. Simply go to our website www[dot]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com and use the form on bottom right of this webpage and start chatting with us.
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation French jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation German jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Italian jobs in Greece