Bucharest! American BPO offering an exciting opportunity for Dutch Speakers!
MGIis an international expert in the multilingual recruitment industry, with over 10 years of experience. Our client in Romania; is now looking for a Dutch IT Specialist/Helpdesk to join an international team in Bucharest!
In this city you will find an interesting mix of old and new architecture with excellent attractions for everyone. You will enjoy this amazing city either you prefer to do something during the day, or to dance all night. Its café culture, its trendy bars and its delicious eating options will engage you from the first moment. In you are interested in culture, you will find an eclectic scene, a number of world-renowned facilities and institutions as the prominent Romanian Athenaeum.
The hiring company is an American multinational specialised in business process outsourcing and information technology services!
- Taking phone calls and handling emails/webcases.
- Solving IT problems (previous training will be provided).
- Creating standard operating procedures.
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibility, according to business needs.
- Training new associates.
- Document cases for each incident.
- Working on database.
- Good PC Skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Patience, empathy and preciseness.
- Dutch + English.
- Competitive Salary.
- Realistic opportunities to develop within international organisation.
- Relocation package: flight tickets + two weeks of accommodation.
- Rent allowance for 2 years - 200 Euros/monthly.
Apply today with us!
If you are interested please submit your CV in ENGLISH for: email@example.com
Apply for Bucharest! American BPO offering an exciting opportunity for Dutch Speakers!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly