Hebrew Customer Care Representative
Are you looking to work for a leading multinational company providing outstanding customer care services for high-tech companies? Are you looking for an unforgettable Mediterranean experience in terms of culture, history, nice weather and lifestyle?
We are looking for talented Hebrew native speakers, with excellent communication skills and strong team spirit, to fulfill vacancies of Customer Care Representatives in Athens, Greece.
It is a project-based environment and you can find real opportunities to develop both within the role and the company itself.
• Receive inquiries through inbound calls.
• Resolve any customer complaints/issues.
• Pro-actively respond to customer queries via inbound calls, e-mails and chatting.
• Input data to the information management system.
• Native Hebrew speaker
• Excellent English skills
• Good Knowledge of PC suites
• Excellent communication and writting skills
• Friendly personality
• Visa or EU work permit
• Multicultural environment
• Interactive product training
• Excellent relocation package (flight ticket, transfer from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation)
• Competitive Salary, Production Bonuses, Overtime Pay
• Career development opportunities
• Modern facilities, high technology devices and tools
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek lessons
• Employee Discount book with special offers and discounts
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Middle East Languages jobs in Greece
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Hebrew jobs in Greece