German Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisors always promote the highest levels of customer service and positively contribute to achieving the delivery of quality customer care.
They provide expert customer support by building and development customer relationships as well as interpreting sometimes complex queries, initiating the appropriate action, and ensuring effective resolution of all requests.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German
- Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers
- Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach
- Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning
- Use bespoke Customer Care system software to enter data and process customer orders via voice and non-voice channels, taking prompt and appropriate action in accordance with internal procedures and ensuring all agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
- Process receipts of, and requests for, payments (for Direct Debits and card payments) and preparation of associated paperwork in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist with new customers’ enquiries and set up of new accounts.
- Proactively develop relationships, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Participate in the ongoing development of our clients Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the Company’s products and business structure.
37.5 hours per week on one of the following working patterns:-
7am – 3.15pm
8am – 4.15pm
9.45am – 6pm
70.5 hours over a two work week cycle, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 7am – 8pm.
An excellent relocation package on offer to all successful applicants that are relocating outside of the 50 mile radius of Cambridge, which may include one or all of the following:
- We will book and pay for the successful applicants flight, train or preferred journey (whichever is the lesser) from their country to the UK.
- Organise and pay for a taxi to collect them from the airport and take them to the hotel, using a repertory taxi company.
- Book and pay for up to one month’s hotel accommodation at a well-known Hotel; Premier Inn, this will include bed, breakfast and free wifi.
We also have the facilities if the successful applicant would like to send luggage ahead of their departure and store them in one of our warehouses, this is to make the transition as comfortable as it can be to relocate.
Apply for German Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly