German Customer Service Team Leader
The purpose of the Team Leader role is to proactively lead, develop, motivate and support a team of Customer Service Advisors and ensure their team is focussed on achieving the highest standards of customer care ensuring the delivery of quality information and advice and promoting service excellence.
To handle complex customer enquiries interpreting customer’s needs, initiating appropriate service delivery and ensuring effective resolution of their service requests and personally contribute to achieving the highest standards of Customer Service.
To proactively support the Contact Centre Operations Team Manager to deliver Customer Contact service area goals by providing comprehensive guidance, information and resolution of enquiries and service requests raised by internal and external customers
- Lead by adopting and implementing best practice
- Assist the Contact Centre Operations Team Manager - Voice to effectively deliver high levels of service to customers through the development of a performance culture
- Participate in the development of Customer Services and contribute to continuous learning
- Carry out reviews of Customer Service Administrators to develop and maintain an effective workforce capable of meeting its objectives
- Take follow up action and represent the customer in an effective manner by liaising with service delivery teams and partners in a coordinated way
- Carry out call quality monitoring scoring and evaluations of Customer Service Advisors, implementing personal development plans where necessary
- Assist in the recruitment of new Customer Service Advisors
- Promote a positive image and inspire confidence as a part of an extended leadership team
- Ensure a proactive, positive and flexible approach to the variety of tasks and work patterns within the role as Customer Services develops
- Identify possible improvements and efficiencies to customer related service processes in a timely manner
- To contribute towards achieving Contact Centre service levels. To be available to receive calls and handle customer enquiries when customers call
- Resolve enquiries as far as possible to their conclusion
- Handle complex customer enquiries, and provide additional operational support particularly during peak periods
- Must be Senior or have at least six months line management experience
- Must be fluent in written and spoken German
- The ability to navigate, understand and update (where necessary) the various customer service systems utilised within the Contact Centre
- The ability to support and effectively manage a team of Customer Service Advisors
- An aptitude to develop the team by coaching and feedback
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers
- Demonstrate an aptitude for building excellent relationships at all levels
- Be able to display the capability for providing a consistently high level of customer service
- The ability to analyse processes, procedures data, relevant KPI’s and use the information to provide recommended changes within the business
- A positive approach, flexibility and a willingness to “go the extra mile”
- A willingness to represent the company at events and with visitors
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation delivery skills and the ability to apply these in a range of mediums
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner in order that deadlines are achieved and the ability to provide a range of creative solutions to challenging situations
An excellent relocation package on offer to all successful applicants that are relocating outside of the 50 mile radius of Cambridge, which may include one or all of the following:
- We will book and pay for the successful applicants flight, train or preferred journey (whichever is the lesser) from their country to the UK.
- Organise and pay for a taxi to collect them from the airport and take them to the hotel, using a repertory taxi company.
- Book and pay for up to one month’s hotel accommodation at a well-known Hotel; Premier Inn, this will include bed, breakfast and free wifi.
We also have the facilities if the successful applicant would like to send luggage ahead of their departure and store them in one of our warehouses, this is to make the transition as comfortable as it can be to relocate.