English Demand Management Presales Representative - African Market
Are you a fan of Google? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
TeleTech is offering you an astounding opportunity to represent Google, the online Search Engine Giant. You will be the first point of contact for our business clients, introducing Google for Work solutions. Working as part of a team of top class professionals, you will generate and develop leads and customer base, driving pipeline to the Sales team and providing superior customer service experience, in an innovative and fast paced environment.
As a Google Demand Management Presales Representative, you will be part of an award-winning sales and business development team for one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
If you are fluent in English, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking. Our current staff has an average tenure of nearly double that seen in similar customer service environments. In other words... once you join, you'll find a home. Our employees say they particularly appreciate...
Sharing Technical & Computer Savvy Skills
Ability to immerse yourself and your family into an English-speaking environment,
while working closely with others with similar cultural backgrounds
In addition to demonstrating sales and customer service expertise, our Google Demand Management Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
• Interacting with business customers via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis
• Introducing Google for Work solutions to businesses across EMEA
• Generating sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
• Helping clients learn about, engage with and implement Google business solutions
• Building customer relationships while assisting with increasing program revenue
• Other related duties as assigned.
A successful Google Demand Management agent will have a minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations. Additionally you will need:
• Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
• Flexibility to cover the African market
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
Having a successful pre sales track record while providing outstanding customer service can be challenging, so we offer our Demand Management Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.