Customer Care Advisor – Lithuanian & Russian
- Must be able to read and write fluent in both Russian and Lithuanian
- Communicate with all distributors by phone, e-mail, or in person and provide excellent and accurate service to their requests.
- Make sure standards are met or exceeded for customer service levels.
- Show a high level of professionalism with proper grammar and phone etiquette.
- Review Held for Payment reports on a regular basis and oversee communication to rectify problem orders.
- Identify problems with member accounts and/or orders and solve them accordingly.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, take ownership of issues and see them through to completion.
- Keep constant communication with your Manager by reporting issues on behalf of the Leaders.
- Work as a team, supporting each other to develop and improve company policies, procedures and processes to advance customer relations and better meet member needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Team Leader to meet customer requests and exceed expectations.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Customer Care Team Leader
There may be opportunities for occasional travel within the European region.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and Russian.
- Previous experience working in a customer service/call centre environment.
- Strong customer focus and professional approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Good computer skills.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines in order to meet customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive “can do” attitude.
Apply for Customer Care Advisor – Lithuanian & Russian
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Eastern European Languages jobs in London (West)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Lithuanian jobs in London (West)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Russian jobs in London (West)