Customer Service Executive - French speaker
Customer Service Executive (Rideways) - French speaker
The latest helping hand for travellers (the people behind Priceline.com, Rentalcars. com, Booking.com, Agoda.com, KAYAK and Open Table), Rideways is a brand new way to book professional cars and drivers. We’re hiring French speaking customer service executives for our office in the heart of Manchester - Check our new office here.
Handle a range of enquiries and act as an intermediary between customers and suppliers
- Acting as an intermediary between our customers & our suppliers.
- Assisting customers with their enquiries over: phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Sourcing new business opportunities and maintaining impeccable supplier relationships.
We’re looking for:
- Fluency in English and French (written and verbal)
- Proven track record in customer service/administration.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience of supplier/customer liaison (advantageous.)
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work.
- Passion for providing the best possible customer experience every time.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant, state of the art central Manchester office.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme, sick pay, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, professional membership subscriptions paid, charity fundraising events, study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive discounts for you, friends & family.