IT Support Officer// Full time
CONTEXT tracks the business and consumer technology markets. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies and their customers to deliver actionable, fact-based business intelligence, CONTEXT data collection and management capabilities are unrivalled in their depth and scope.
Position: IT Support Officer// Full time
We are recruiting for an IT SUPPORT OFFICER to join the IT Team.
Main tasks and accountabilities
Maintenance of the organisation’s core infrastructure that has been built within a Microsoft/Linux/VMware Environment focusing on Windows Clients/Servers, Linux Servers, VMware vSphere and with Networking exposure.
You will be the main point of contact for IT User support for networked users and remote users and this offers a great development opportunity to further develop your IT skills.
Conducting and maintaining IT/Security audits, Software licensing & user accounts management.
Will work with Windows Servers, GPO, DNS, VPN, IIS, SFTP, WSUS, Cloud Based Email, Desktop deployment/Integration, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator & Security maintenance, VMware vSphere, Symantec Backup Exec, LAN/WAN, VLAN/QoS, Alcatel PBX, Firewall, SSL-VPN, Amazon Cloud Services and exposure to HP Proliant servers.
There will be projects & migrations for the candidate to be involved in Windows/Linux Servers migration, AD migration and VMware expansion.
Someone with a keen interest in IT
Degree desirable but not essential.
Character & personal qualities:
Ability to troubleshoot & research issues methodically.
Attention to detail and able to be flexible and go the extra mile to cope with user/business demands.
Excellent interpersonal, customer service and teamwork skills.
Eager to learn and work hard.
More jobs like this
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Market Research, Research Western European Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Market Research, Research Dutch jobs in London (Central)
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Market Research, Research English jobs in London (Central)
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Market Research, Research Flemish jobs in London (Central)
- £26,000 to £28,000 Permanent Vacancy Market Research, Research French jobs in London (Central)