Account Manager (Nordic Region) - Staines, UK
SiriusDecisions is the world's leading source for business-to-business (B2B) sales and marketing best practice research and data. To further strengthen our expanding sales team, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team focused on the Nordic Market! SiriusDecisions is looking for highly motivated account executive with proven records of consultative or solution based sales experience to contribute to our growing business. We offer fast-paced, highly supportive opportunities where you interact with sales and marketing executives (C-Suite) over a broad range of B2B industries. If you are an ambitious individual with a proven track record of sales success that is smart, creative and able to rapidly absorb complex business models and frameworks then we would like to hear from you!
The compensation for this position includes base salary plus substantial accelerators and includes attending “Winners Circle” for overachievement of quota and generous benefits. The 2016 Winners Circle trip was a 5-Star experience in Greece. 2017 - we're headed to Croatia! Want to join us?
If you enjoy nurturing long-term relationships with C-level executives in the B2B space, then continue reading.
What you will be doing:
- Develop existing client relationships within the assigned territory, meet with seat holders face to face (up to 35% domestic travel), leverage the company's marketing activities as well as your own business development efforts
- Create, write and deliver value-based sales proposals to C-level decision makers
- Collaborate with internal management and other sales team members in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other business verticals within SiriusDecisions
- Build and continually develop an in depth understanding of SiriusDecisions products and services
- Represent SiriusDecisions in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects and colleagues
Desired Skills and Experience:
You will have:
- A strong desire to develop and nurture client relationships to support our rapidly growing business
- Experience in a similar role with a successful track record meeting or exceeding performance goals and metrics
- Ability to manage C-level relationships within medium and enterprise B2B organizations
- Led successful presentations and written well-crafted messages to decisions makers
- Knowledge and experience in B2B sales or marketing
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales C-level professionals strongly preferred
- Consultative solution sales experience a plus
- Fluency reading, writing and speaking Swedish or Scandinavian
- Bachelor's degree is required
If this sounds like you, let's talk - please apply.
Location: Staines, UK
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore.
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Nordic Languages jobs in Staines
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Danish jobs in Staines
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Finnish jobs in Staines
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Norwegian jobs in Staines
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Swedish jobs in Staines