Quality Analyst – Client Support. French+Arabic. Dublin based.
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. The company combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
The Quality Analyst will be responsible auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience. The Quality Analyst will also aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
• 2-5 years experience working in content moderation, policy, forum/community moderation, or sales/customer service environments
• A minimum of 1 year in Quality auditor role in same
• Demonstrates an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral in English + French/Arabic
• Ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights
• Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to use judgment to help analysts apply the most appropriate solution for complex client situations
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams
• Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
• Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
• Demonstrates ability to coach and provide feedback to analysts
Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits package + Realistic Career development offered!
To apply, send me your CV at Gisele.Graciutti@manpower.ie
More jobs like this
- £30,000 to £35,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Dublin
- £30,000 to £35,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications English jobs in Dublin
- £30,000 to £35,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications French jobs in Dublin
- £30,000 to £35,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Middle East Languages jobs in Dublin
- £30,000 to £35,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Arabic jobs in Dublin