Arabic & English Lifestyle Consultant (Concierge)– Central London
Arabic and English Lifestyle Consultant - London
Permanent full time opportunity
John Paul is the leading global loyalty group powered by premium Concierge services.
We enable our clients to generate proximity with every customer and employee.
From designing the customer journey to creating bespoke affinity programs, we offer a unique 360-degree approach to elaborate premium relationship and membership strategies worldwide.
Expert in driving long term customer engagement, John Paul reinvented one of the most beautiful jobs in the world, that of a grand hotel Concierge equipped with the latest tools from the digital revolution, creating the Enhanced Concierge.
With over 1,000 employees spread over the five continents, patented technological tools, and an exclusive partners network, we offer organisations the best service experience for their most valuable clients 24/7.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our Luxury and VIP members’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policy in terms of quality and following set deadlines.
- You will develop in-depth knowledge of different service providers and liaise with suppliers on behalf of our members.
- You will be in charge of managing the analysis of customers’ needs, giving personalised advice, providing recommendations and making bookings.
- Management of various activities and high-quality customer experiences
- Treatment and follow-up of VIP customers’ requests: your role will be to provide support with a full understanding of customer needs, and to be proactive in order to make the experience “unique” for each customer
You will join a dynamic team, eager to offer a service that meets the highest expectations of our premium customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Experience in events management and an active interest in the hospitality, leisure and travel industries
- Attention to detail, strong time management skills, resilient and able to work under pressure
If you thrive on working within a close knit team, passionate and committed to providing outstanding customer service and have the flexibility to work five days in a seven day roster with United Kingdom Citizenship/Permanent Residency/Unrestricted Work Visa, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible!
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism French jobs in London (Central)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Middle East Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Arabic jobs in London (Central)