HR Admin role with Polish within International company in Bucharest
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Experience in HR (Polish preferable not mandatory though)
- Should have worked with Core HR process outsourcing (HR helpdesk, payroll )
- Knowledge of global HR policies & Practices Proficiency
- Proficiency in Polish & English in business context
- Resolve Customer Cases and work on escalated cases.
- Assist team members to research and solve customer cases.
- Discuss cases with specialists to find solutions.
- Identify trends and high volume inquires that may indicate corporate-wide issues; inform management as appropriate
- Maintain good service level.
- Excellent salary package
- Relocation package
- Meal Vouchers
- Christmas Bonus
- Dental plan (partial reimbursement )
- Optical plan (partial reimbursement )
- Sport activities (partial reimbursement )
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization
- Access to internal training , both for career and individual development
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Apply for HR Admin role with Polish within International company in Bucharest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications English jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Eastern European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Polish jobs in Bucharest