GERMAN & CZECH CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - Berlin
GERMAN & CZECH CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Our client is part of a huge German group with more than 8,000 employees. Since its foundation, the Group has been a trendsetter and one of the most important companies in the gaming industry. With many years of experience as a manufacturer of machines and also as a renowned operator, the company delivers the best possible gaming experience, making everyone a winner.
- Provide customer care through chat, phone and email and being a representative outwards to our customers.
- Assist Management Team in reporting technical issues and what is happening in the market.
- Maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure.
- Documenting customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer´s complaint, determining the cause of the problem: selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Help with translations when needed.
- Assist the Management with other project and duties when requested.
- Your German and Czech should be of a mother tongue or fluent level and you should have a working business level of English
- Ability to work in shifts and on weekends
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with direct customer contact
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Berlin
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service German jobs in Berlin
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Eastern European Languages jobs in Berlin
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Czech jobs in Berlin