Turkish Customer support role in Athens, Greece - Visa assistance provided
Start date 3/02/2017
Would you like to…
• start career on high note?
• put your language skills to practical use?
• work with people from all around the world?
• gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill trainings?
• gain unique experience?
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
As Technical Support Agent you will be the initial point of contact, answering inbound phone calls, emails or chat interactions with the Client’s end users. The role requires a good level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience email in a timely and efficient manner. Working in a friendly team environment, the person will troubleshoot, research solutions, and provide resolutions to technical and service problems. World class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to exceed in your job.
• Native Turkish + Good English
• Customer service / IT experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills,both verbal and written
• Great basic salary + Visa assistance
• 2 extra salaries per year;
• On-site canteen with employee discounts;
• Paid training;
• Company social events;
• Full medical insurance;
• Paid overtime;
• Opportunity to earn more money working on Sundays and Greek holidays;
• Cultural diversity;
• Friendly atmosphere;
• Career growth.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All are services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates