Customer Service Advisors - Dutch or German speaking
Customer Service Advisors - Dutch or German speaking.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£14,976 per year + relocation
Working on behalf of this worldwide leader in IT that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment to a range of global clients. They offer a wide range of products to businesses including routers, switches, VoIP phones, video conferencing and security equipment. We are looking for talented individuals who have experience in customer service, have strong computer skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
As a Frontline Agent, you will act as first point of contact for any customer, partner or employee, providing support by telephone email and chat. You will be responsible for solving customer problems by obtaining correct information from the customer. These problems will range from redirecting calls, arranging an engineer visit to educating the customer on their issue using the company website. Professional interaction with the customer is essential, so excellent telephone skills are necessary. All agents take ownership of the customer issue until it is fully resolved.
Frontline Agents will also have the opportunity to develop their skills by completing Cisco Certifications (CSE/CCNA) after probation is passed.
Essential Criteria: Fluency in written and spoken English & French
• Acts as first point of contact for the company customer, partners/reseller or employees in the specific country you will be operating on.
• You will be required to take inbound calls in English depending on business need.
• Provides support to customers via the telephone, email and chat
• Supports the customer in the following areas: Ordering products, Employee support, Cisco certification and Training, Partner Help, Technical Support and Pre-sales.
• Redirects the caller to the appropriate department.
• Solves customers problems and make customers aware of products/website and educate the customer to become more self sufficient
• Takes ownership until customer’s problem is fully resolved.
• Flexible to assist in other teams across the business depending on business need.
Hours of work: 40 per week, Monday-Sunday rotational shifts between 06:45-17:15.
All successful candidates will be required to go through a basic background and verification check. All offers will be subject to satisfactory checks.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
Apply for Customer Service Advisors - Dutch or German speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly