Speak Danish? Love Technology? International Company Hiring! Apply Now!
Work with the leading outsourcing company. The company will provide you a great relocation package and one of the best training in the market. Career Opportunity.
You will support one of the leading IT company. The company develops software, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. experience.
Athens is a city reformed thanks to fortunes brought by the 2004 Summer Olympics. Spotless parks and streets, an ultra-modern subway, new freeways, an accessible airport and all signs in perfect English make the city even better.
• Lead generation and qualifying accounts
• Building customer relationships
• Maintain up to date, comprehensive, product, services, and product knowledge.
• Determine if there are end-user customers for possible sales opportunities.
- Native Danish
- Fluent English speaker
- Passion for Technology
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
• Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries
• Performance Bonus (up to €200 monthly)
• Excellent relocation package (flight provided)
• Hotel paid during 2 weeks to have find to time an accommodation
• Career opportunity working in a multinational company
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
For more information:
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via Skype: Javier.mgi. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend:
If the above position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, refer a friend and we will pay you €150, when their application is successful.
More jobs like this
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications English jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Nordic Languages jobs in Greece
- £12,500 to £15,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Danish jobs in Greece