Great Chance For Danish Speakers! Opportunity of Career Development in Vilnus, Lithuania
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of around 4.600 employees who provide services to companies in around 50 countries in 25 different languages.
One of our client’s companies and the brand you will be working for is an online platform for drivers and riders, the leader in the market.
Lithuania is the right place! Vilnius is a pleasant and tremendously beautiful city!
Lithuania’s capital has preserved an impressive complex of Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and classical buildings as well as its medieval layout and natural settings. Also it has a vibrant nightlife, you will find a lot of different options, from quiet cafés to subterranean taverns!
In your role as Customer Service Representative you will provide consulting services to your customers, answering their questions and helping them solving any issue they might have.
• Provide a pleasant customer service experience, answering every question pleasantly and
efficiently via email or chat.
• Provide assistance to customers, answering their questions and solving their issues
multitasking and adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Be able to work under pressure, performing all procedures accurately, including following documented call flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
• Identification of customer requirements and routing them to the correct technical specialist.
• Fluent Danish & English Speaker
• Top Notch Communication Skills
• Sociable and Friendly – A real team player
• Able to work in a Fast Paced environment
• Similar past experience will be considered a plus
• Attractive salary (Almost double than average salary)
• 400€ paid after the 3 weeks of training
• Opportunity of career development within a Multinational Organization
• Support finding accommodation
• 1 flight to your hometown after 6 months
• Bright Corporate Life
Please send your updated CV. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend:
The above position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend and we will pay you €150, if their application is successful.