Norwegian Speakers: Leading International Company in Vilnius + Relocation Package!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of around 4.600 employees who provide services to companies in around 50 countries in 25 different languages.
You will represent an online platform for drivers and riders. The leader in the market.
Vilnius, Lithuania’s capital has preserved an impressive complex of Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and classical buildings as well as its medieval layout and natural settings. Its vibrant nightlife, gives you a lot of different options, from quiet cafés to subterranean taverns!
As a Customer Service Representative you will provide consulting services to your customers, answering their questions and helping them, via email and chat, solving any issue they might have.
• Be able to work under pressure, performing all procedures accurately, including following documented call flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
• Identification of customer requirements and routing them to the correct technical specialist.
• Fluent Norwegian & English Speaker
• Top Notch Communication Skills
• Able to work in a Fast Paced environment
• Similar past experience will be considered a plus
• Attractive salary (Almost double than average salary)
• Opportunity of career development within a Multinational Organization
• 400€ bonus after the 3 weeks of training
• 1 flight to your hometown after 6 months
• Support finding accommodation
• Bright Corporate Life
For more information:
Please send your updated CV. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend:
If the above position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, refer a friend and we will pay you €150, when their application is successful.