Come to Lithuania and take an exciting job opportunity! (Norwegian Speaker)
Are you ready for a positive challenge, a new experience working for a company that offers you exciting job opportunities in a modern employee-oriented organization?
If your answer is YES - This job is for you!
Our client is one of the leadings BPO companies in the world, meaning that they provide Outsourcing services as Technical Support, Customer Service & Customer Relationship Management to the most famous and appealing companies in the world.
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to join their dynamic, enthusiastic and customer oriented team in Vilnius/Lithuania.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries and provide technical support by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Deliver an excellent service to all customers via e-mail, phone and chat;
- Know all the products and procedures to help the clients;
- Carry out administration duties (as to update the database, reporting etc.).
- Native Norwegian Speaker;
- Fluent English level;
- Top Notch Communication Skills;
- Sociable and Friendly - A real team player;
- Able to work in a Fast Paced environment;
- Able to work 8am to 8pm (shifts are flexible - 8 hours/day);
- Similar past experience will be considered a plus
- Work permit for Europe.
- Salary (after probation): 1100€/month NET;
- 400€ paid after the 3 weeks of training;
- 1 flight to your hometown after 6 months;
- Opportunity of career development within a Multinational Organization
- Bright Corporate Life which includes different kind of events: social activities, soft skills trainings, etc.
If this offer sounds appealing, send your CV to apply today!
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit www.mgirecruitment.com.
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Lithuania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Lithuania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Nordic Languages jobs in Lithuania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Norwegian jobs in Lithuania